PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER

Go down 
+2
yumfries111
ManiiaC_Miichael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ManiiaC_Miichael

MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  Empty
PostSubject: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello, Dante, Treby and Zul, We are all fed up with Mod Kafe and stock abusing power, to start of recently Mod Kafe Disbanded the faction PIKA simply because he wasnted the loot, he also set skylords power up extremely high. Nobody on the server except the people who were unfairly privelged want them to keep their ranks. Stockcord, is abusing power as well, he is using all caps a banning for stupid reasons. He also set GSOS power up very high so he could raid. For instance. he tried to ban Bobalini for telling ME and only ME to go on this server he made to see if it would work. If you see this post and you agree please Comment or respond.
Thank you and please derank them.

Consider Getting more ranks on at a time we are having hacking and spamming problems.

-ManiiaC_Miichael of Sanctum
Back to top Go down
yumfries111

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

i agree as well and i USE to be his friend the first thing he said he would do is to see what he can to and what he can do illegaly Neutral he thinks hes topshit and he is above evryone else and i and a few other ppl would LOVe do this him get banned for the right reasons of course

Love
yumfries111 :]
Back to top Go down
XpredatorX10

XpredatorX10

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Yes, I also think they should get deranked because is not fair to every one else they have so much power and I have also seen alot of bad stuff coming from stock.
-Pred
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

i dont see why kafe needs 10k max power its to much anyways, and he should be demoted its just unfair to the comunity.
Back to top Go down
wickedgrass

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Modkafe is doing the same this lava did raised his power up to 10k. That takes the fun out of the game and he's hardly on the server...
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 am

Ok guys we hear you, now all we need is picture proof or a date and time of the abuse so I can find it in the logs.

Stock if I find these events to be true you are headed for a demotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER    MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE SERVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ABUSIVE MOD POWER
Page 1 of 1