PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly

Go down 
+3
ZamaZero
agentsnype97
ManiiaC_Miichael
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ManiiaC_Miichael

Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 pm

He is able to fly around and look for bases raid them, and not having the ability to be killed, because he is in a peaceful faction. Even though he did donate i think this is a somewhat unfair perk and should be taken off, especially on a PVP Fation server.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 pm

*cough* he paid for it tho, so he wins (No Offence)
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I know he did, but if you didnt pay and you tried so hard to hide your base he basically paying for everyones base coords and stuff.
Its mucho Bogus
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 pm

if he starts selling base cords from flying ill ask dante to take action. if he sells A LOT OF CORDS OF BASES i will ask dante Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

i agree with you. I know he paid for the perk but at the same time, he can't be killed by normal means. He is basically like an OP and that isn't far to everyone else. I think there should be a choice for people part of peaceful factions: claim your donator powers OR stay in your peaceful faction. If you choose to leave later then you may get the donator powers.
Back to top Go down
XpredatorX10

XpredatorX10

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I agree and I also saw today he found legacy's base and he just left the peaceful faction made another fac and raided them..So I think it should be taken out from being a donor perk.
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm

flying is a good perk, don't get me wrong but what he did was completely bad... if he really did leave his faction to raid someone then he should have some consequence
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 am

If he raided while still in his peaceful faction I will remove his fly. as for bases. Hide them underground or far away. Air bases are shit and the map has no limit. (will be 50k in the future)
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: No   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

I left my faction to raid someone yes..... Did I f.ly hel fucking no
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am

modman you may not Raid other factions if you are going to be in a peaceful faction please do not do so again. I will be handling this issue soon.
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: modman partially raiding my base   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:18 pm

In the process of modman looking for sanctums base to raid, he finds mine and started tnting my endermen farm. And so i tell him he shouldn't have abused his powers, And then he mutes me for "falsely accusing" and is not right he should have not abused and these problems will not come up.
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Modman you need to be careful. If I keep getting complaints about you I will take away your officer rank.
Also I must add that we are developing the donator ranks so that they are at least kind of fair to other users. We will add what we approve, If we don't approve of it, its not getting added. We appreciate that you Donated and you are welcome to suggest what you'd like to see in what you invested. But I will remind you that You Paid for what you currently have. Anything we added afterwards is a bonus. We arent going to add features that we don't like. So basically leave your suggestions on the forum and out of the game. The server is there to have fun on. Not badger the admins with requests.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: done   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm

How about we all put this behind us I wont raid anymore and I wont give away base coords also please foregive me for trying to raid you after I left my faction
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: modman abusing his powers   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 pm

modman4 entered my base using fly and killed me. This needs to b e stopped he said he would stop pissing people off and to forget about it, well i don't think he knows what the responsibility of power is or means. He may have donated for his powers but he doesn't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: no   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

I flew im allowed to fly to bases just not fly from pvp or give coords so stop
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Modman you flew into his base and killed him. Dont lie.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Yes   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

I flew to his base but im allowed to im not allowed to fly in pvp which i did not
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: mod man being unfair   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

You flew into my base and while still in mid air u attacked and killed me. Maybe if you where more responsible all these problems wouldn't come up.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Lag   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:56 pm

You kow there is such a thing as lag so stop thinking that everytime im near any pvp i turn it off
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: modmans bullshit   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

No you where in mid air you where two blocks up, normal lag fly is either 1 block up or down. you where clearly 2 blocks up. Im an head-admin on a diffrent server, i know what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm

dukeforever1944 wrote:
No you where in mid air you where two blocks up, normal lag fly is either 1 block up or down. you where clearly 2 blocks up. Im an head-admin on a diffrent server, i know what I am talking about.

what does being a head admin on another server have to do with this?
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: my head dmin experince   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

well it shows that i have experience with whether someone should be banned cuz of lag or cheating or hacking, and modman is defiantly cheating it shows that my word is good compared to modman's.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: ummmm   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

One you cant get banned from lag two wheres the proof and three I DID NOT FLY
Back to top Go down
dukeforever1944

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Please show me your proof.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: huh   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

My proof of what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly   Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint about Modman4 being able to fly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next