PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stockcord333 abusing his power

Go down 
+5
EpicLaw
ZamaZero
Nukestar
agentsnype97
wickedgrass
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wickedgrass

stockcord333 abusing his power Empty
PostSubject: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

He kicks me for no reason at all and he wanted to ban me for greifing on my own plot. He also kicks alot of other people for no reason. I am not the only one who says he abuses his power. He lets other people try to make my plot look stupid. I would really like for yall to do something about this.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: I agree that stock is kicking for no reason!   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Deleted

Last edited by agentsnype97 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All my posts on this topic are wrong so i am deleteing them)
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: i got another comment... :3   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Deleted

Last edited by agentsnype97 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : same as above)
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: yet another complaint on stockcord.... :|    stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:17 am

Deleted

Last edited by agentsnype97 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nukestar

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 am

To tell you the truth all he is doing is protecting the server froms dicks that will ruin it. Legend was being a dick to everyone and when we got into your house you didnt ask us to leave. We dont play follow the leader.I've seen both of you teaming up and we didnt kill wicked 1v5 or whatever you said. It was a 1v1 and we all left the server, so you cant go cry over that.

He's not abusing his power, maybe he kicked you wicked because you were lagging or something and it popped up on NoCheat. Thanks for your time ladies. <3
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

From what im seeing... he is abusing his power. otherwise, why would you delete all of agent's comments?... and i have seen other people being let go over NoCheat do to lagging a bit so don't even try that excuse... He probably is abusing power and it should be taken into consideration that he loses his power
Back to top Go down
EpicLaw

EpicLaw

PostSubject: He should really be ban   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 am

I believe one word of everyone that said except nuke. Stock is abusing his power too much now and he should really get ban he removed me from his faction cause of me removing him off my skype contacts and he remove nukestar from the faction cause of non-trusting. And the rules say you can swear but not in cap rage which i didn't break that but then he muted me cause he said I was being disrespectful to staff but all I was doing is repling to his words. So I really think you should ban him for abuse power and being cruel to others. Thank you Sincerely EpicLaw.
Back to top Go down
randomkat360

randomkat360

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 pm

he's not necessarily abusing his power, he does this as a joke i remember once he banned me for like less than a minute for being a slut. i get he shouldn't really be doing this but if you think about it stock is really good at his job that's just one funny thing he does sometimes. so i suggest you don't think about why he's bad at his job and realize how good he is at his job.
Back to top Go down
Zulthorne

Zulthorne

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Yes, I have seen a little abuse on Michaels part, I've warning him and tried to teach him the right ways, (btw there's no possible way an officer can grief a spawn plot, they don't have perms, so please don't lie in your complaints) Michael is a good officer even though he may be a little quick to his actions, he helps keep the server from overpowering assholes who spam/hack/cheat. It's the job of an officer, even though he may sometimes be a bit judgmental. All in all, Michael will not be demoted or anything of the sort, until further notice. -Zulthorne
Back to top Go down
https://pvplegends.editboard.com
wickedgrass

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:41 pm

I didnt say he was griefing on my plot he was trying to get me banned for me griefing on my plot? lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Stockcord3033

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 am

thx zul your very helpful in your part and see everyone else stops with the complaints just cuz you said something i think there just scared and want less staff and i didnt ban epiclaw
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 am

see everyone else stops with the complaints just cuz you said something i think there just scared and want less staff and i didnt ban epiclaw "quoted from stock"

thats not why they stopped....
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

all issues are currently being resolved. the faction power issue will be enforced by an admin rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stockcord333 abusing his power   stockcord333 abusing his power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stockcord333 abusing his power
Page 1 of 1