PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ManiiaC_Miichael

MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! Empty
PostSubject: MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!   MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

I personally hate modman, so does everyone except sunbob. He abuses his donor perks constantly and has tooken it to the next level by raiding The Agency and Nexus USING creative. Modman doesnt need to raid, he has everything he could ever want with creative. Hes just doing it to get rid of people on the server, personally i am actually considering quitting PVP legends for modman doing so, if he continues every faction will be raided including mine which is practically unfindable. Please comment on this sharing your complaint questions/comments about modman4 so HE CAN BE GONE WITH!
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!   MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Honestly... i kinda get tired of fixing his mistakes (banning muting) and its kinda getting on my nerves!

MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! Nice_g10
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!   MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 am

kris told me about blowing up our base and that isnt cool... he needs actions taken against him.
Quote :
Do not abuse your powers or we reserve the right to remove your rank or ban you WITHOUT REFUND.
this is clearly abuse and he should lose his power...
Back to top Go down
giggitus

PostSubject: Re: MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!   MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm

i am actually tired of trying to play on the server and watching people always argue with modman about this kind of stuff. a while ago i told potato that i was trolled with somebody putting up a bunch of signs around my plot......there was about 80 of them saying to same thing (im not gonna say what though) and just before that somebody was in vanish mode and throwing some kind of potions at me and killing me with them.....at first i thought it was agent but now i know that it was modman since it started happening when agent wasnt even near me and when he was near me the potions where coming from a different direction from where agent was so i demand mod to be banned!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!   MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODMAN DESERVES TO BE BANNED!!!
Page 1 of 1