PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Head mod app. :D

Go down 
+4
ZamaZero
Nukestar
modman4
wickedgrass
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wickedgrass

My Head mod app. :D Empty
PostSubject: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 am

#1 Name:Dillon Morrison

#2 Age:I am 15

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft?Close to two years

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends?Three Months

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?I've been a officer, and assistant, and currently Mod on this server.Very Happy

#6 Do you know how factions works? Yes faction servers is all i play on.

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? I have skype (Wicked_Grass) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of Moderator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been mod few days now and im urging to get Head Mod. I would be so excited to be headmod there wouldnt be any words explaining how happy i would be. I've been welcoming everyone to the server i've been inviting a few friends to come and play on the server. If someone is breaking the rules i give them a chance before they get banned or muted. Im a honest person I dont disrespect staff im always willing to help anyone who ask me to do something for them. I dont abuse my powers and im not planning on abusing them anytime soon because this is a great server to play on. It's pretty much the only server i play on because of the friendly staff/members you dont get flamed out unlike other servers if you do one thing wrong they go off on you :/. Thanks for reading my head mod app.

-WickedGrass
(Dillon)
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Great   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 am

I say that Wickegrass would make a great Head mod he is a leader of men and women he is always on and always really nice to eveyone he is so polite and intelligent. As stockord is rarely on now and when he is on he only comes on for at most 5 minutes and doesnt help anyone as Wicked helps everyone and he never breaks the rules therefore I think He would make a excellent Head mod.
Back to top Go down
Nukestar

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 am

I dont know why you had to mention stockcord..
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Only one   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 am

As seen in the gold building there can only be one Head-Moderator thats why I did what I did I am not hating though just stating.
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

I think wicked should be the head mod because he is active and has been an awesome mod so far. plus i think a more active head mod would be great. he is a very respectable person and really deserves this job.
Back to top Go down
yumfries111

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

i think wicked would become a great head mod becouse he nice to the ppl who are nice and fair with the ppl who are mean he active wich is great becouse not many admin types are very active but its understandable hes trust worthy and i use to hate the guy for idk reason lol but now hes grown on me lol Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
PositiveJohn

PositiveJohn

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Wicked does deserve HeadMod, and so far as him being Mod he has not abused his power so he would make a great HeadMod. He is also is a great leader. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Zer0_PvM

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

WickedGrass would be a great headmod he's very helpful and nice to everyone. So far he's been a great Mod he's very active on the server and welcomes others to the server. :3
Back to top Go down
pokechimppons

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 pm

WickedGrass is awesome! He definitely deserves headmod. He's an awesome mod right now, and we need a new headmod considering Stock never comes on anymore. I think you should put Wicked as headmod!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Head mod app. :D   My Head mod app. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Head mod app. :D
Page 1 of 1