PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My HeadMod Apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavaiscool2131

My HeadMod Apply. Empty
PostSubject: My HeadMod Apply.   My HeadMod Apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

#1 Name: Real name is Adam Powell, My ign name is lavaiscool2131

#2 Age: 14

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft?
About 2 yers
#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends?
for about 2 months
#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?
Yes I run my own server, I also have admin in 3 servers.
#6 Do you know how factions works? I knew factions since I been on a server call mc.bestcraft and I know how it works its basic a fun way of guilds and also groups of people of a community

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of HeadMod.
Well sometimes on pvplegends I don't see any admins or owner/co-owner and I make sure a mod can be there helping and also keep the server to be maintained and also I saw this user 66theo who was spamming, and giving everyone hard time and also dante checked the server logs later and so I want make sure that mod or me be there watches and help players and also I trusted with banning rights only for reason and to unban for specific reason and why also explanation I also know my friend balto3089 who's friends with dante in real life and balto goes to my school and also its hard for me getting mods like people saying there no slots and nope. :I and my skype is awsomemancoolfromyoutube
Back to top Go down
Zulthorne

Zulthorne

My HeadMod Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HeadMod Apply.   My HeadMod Apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Lava, you've been demoted from Mod, due to your EXTREME abuse of the rank, going to faction bases and deleting factions to raid, or setting your faction power to over 10000 and making it permanent is extremely unacceptable and bannable,
Back to top Go down
https://pvplegends.editboard.com

My HeadMod Apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Applications :: Apply for moderator here!-
Jump to: