PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modman4's Mod Application

Go down 
+6
wickedgrass
Dant35tra5t
tj151976
Nukestar
Stockcord3033
modman4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
modman4

Modman4's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 pm

#1 Name:Deven

#2 Age:14.

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft? 2 years.

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends? I just started today.

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? I have held a position as head admin on ZonicCraft but we had to shut down due to low amounts of $.

#6 Do you know how factions works? Yes you can cretae or join a faction and it is practically keeping your power up and raiding other factions.
#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo?Yes Skype.My skype user is deven israel

4-5 sentences on why you deserver the privliges of a mod: I love to help people it make s me feel good. I alway will be on to help those in need. I will enforce the rules and do what I can to help out this server. I promise to do my best at everything. Finally I promise to never give people a wrong punishment I will give them their deserved punishment.

Last edited by modman4 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stockcord3033

PostSubject: this is my opinion but should be a fact.    Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 pm

I think modman should become mod cuz he is nice and since yesterday he was on for 24/7 and he helped my faction alot since he came he helped me see the people who hacking and helped me build a obi generator. so i think that he should be mod thank you
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: youtube   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I also made a youtube vid for the server its under Devenrox1199
Back to top Go down
mrzombie

PostSubject: modman4   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 pm

In the time I have known modman he has been a great role model and ambassador for the server, he displays the true quality's to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Nukestar

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 am

I dont think you should be a mod yet, your only new to the server. Need to learn more about the server.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: No I dont   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I know this server so well me and Yumfries and MrzombieKiller madfe a youtube video all about the server and mrzombie who has been on for a couple months said we got basically everything about the server in that video so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Stockcord3033

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

I agree with nuke you should stay on the server longer and stop causing fights with staff
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: You started it   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 am

First off mabye the staff (mainly Stockord) should not cus out the other players for accusations an not accuse people for something such as hacking when you know they are not and 12 other people say they are not hacking. The player who made the accusation banned me when I could post the picture of me "Hacking" and they would say there is nothing relative to hacking in that picture besides that staff members autoclicker
Back to top Go down
tj151976

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 am

I agree with Modman, He should be mod and stock kicked because i killed him, stock was being a pussy. Modman should be mod
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I like the youtube vid, stick around and get some more recommendations.

-Dante
aka the fucked up statue guy
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Wait   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Dante you are saying that i actually have a chance at moderator thank you verymuch
Back to top Go down
asiankid

PostSubject: Why modman should be mod instead of stockcord.   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I think modman would make a great moderator because he is a leader, he is nice and respectful unlike stockcord, and he handles situations very well and he helps out anyone needed on the server, therefore i think he would make a great moderator. He is always on.
Back to top Go down
wickedgrass

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 am

Modman would be a great mod hes loyal to everyone. He helps others whenever they need it he dosnt break any of the rules and he's on the server alot. You can trust him with anything.
Back to top Go down
nnjablad

PostSubject: modman rules    Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:23 pm

i want modman to be a moderator becuase he is nice is a legit player hes a leader of men and women helps players doesnt disrespect ro curse for no reason dont rage
and he handles situations nicely
Back to top Go down
michaelsun

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:55 pm

I think modman will make a great mod because he can handle situations very easily.
Back to top Go down
Elmo144

PostSubject: Always   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

I have known modman4 for a long time now and he used to be head admin on my server but he said he wanted to be staff on this server so bad he quit the co-owner spot and came here and I am just saying modman4 can handle situations nicely he has never abused his powers he is trustworthy, loyal, epic and a amazing staff member. I think Modman Should get mod because he knows what he is doing and he won't let you down. I would trust Modman with my own life he has never given me a reason to doubt him and that is why Modman4 would make the best Moderator you have ever had. Thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 pm

lol who is elmo?
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 pm

not ready for mod yet i know that much....
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Elmo   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 am

He is the owner of a pvp server but I loved this server soooo much I quit staff on his server to apply here
Back to top Go down
Woowookid20

PostSubject: Yes   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:43 am

I also have know Modman for a while now he is trustworthy loyal and he could take this server places it has not seen before. Also he is obedient and does what he can to help out the server and make sure it is user friendly. So I really think Modman should get Mod
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

I only Count recomendations from players who have actually visited the server. Sorry but I have no way to verify the Validity of other people. Elmo may indeed own another pvp server, but I dont know much about what his standards were. I mean (not to be rude) IF an owner of a server was a total noob they might think Stockcord is the greatest admin ever, where as an expirienced owner would know he cant be trusted to do jack shit.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Yes   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 pm

I understand all and lol about stock
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: I am back and ready to tr harder   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 pm

HI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modman4's Mod Application   Modman4's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modman4's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1