PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderboy101

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

I am 15

I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half and know it very well.

I have been playing on PVPLegends for about two weeks now and is getting to be quite an adventure I really love the server.(almost no lag!)

Yes, I have been Moderator on the smelting craft server, but left due to the poor setup and occasional very bad lag. But while i was on the server, there was nothing that got out of control.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have had lots of factions in other servers and hope to make many more. I know all of the commands.

Yes, I have a mic and btw my skype name is anderboy123.

I believe that i deserve the privileges of Moderator because I am Mature and i know what i an doing. On a different server some people where standing at the edge of pvp protection and killing people when they walk out but i took action and made sure it didn't happen again. I am also very trustworthy, as i have been a Moderator on other servers and nothing has gotten out of control while i was on. If you pick me as a moderator, i promise nothing more but the best protection of the server and make sure all is well.

Thanks for taking my application into consideration
You can contact me at V i c t i m D u b s t e p @ g m a i l . c o m (no spaces)
Thanks again,
Ander
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1