PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not many people playing anymore D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

Not many people playing anymore D: Empty
PostSubject: Not many people playing anymore D:   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am

I think that it does get kinda boring if no one is on but we have to deal with that. If someone gets on the server and gets right off that means that person is ether busy or bored as fuck. The server is going through hard times but people can't see that, they expect more more MORE things that are going to be "Fun" but when its put in they don't want to play it. If you suggest a plug-in and Dante approves it why not try it out instead of just having the plug-in for nothing... If you keep complaining about the LAG it WONT fix it at all, you're just annoying people doing it. People are starting to quit the server because they have no one to talk to, but i will never quit. I will get on when i can (If I am not doing homework), when people ask me challenging questions that i can't answer i try to help them as best as i can. It is a real pain in the ass when people are always BITCHING that there's NOTHING to do, well maybe if you ask Dante if hes not busy what FUN things we have to offer on the server that you can do instead of logging off the server because its "Boring". I honestly feel that people just don't care about the ranks on the server they just disrespect them be saying things like:
*Fuck you
*Stfu
*"Bad ranks"
shit like that pisses me off because i try to help people out as much as i can but then they put ME under the "Bad ranks" section. Instead of complaining to the ranks about shit (Lag) why don't you keep that to yourself? I can't do nothing without people asking me "Are you owner?" I tell them no but they keep asking. I don't see why you guys/girls can't see that Dante, Me, And all the ranks are busy monitoring the server like its suppose to. If you're having problems just ask nicely instead of using Caps rage to do it. If I am not on like i said above I am ether busy or doing my homework, but people can't see that and they contact me on Skype saying they need help but they really don't. All and all, Please stop begging me for things i cant't give you, Complaining about the lag, and being a total bitch to Dante when hes at work saying you need him if you really don't. If your lagging try reopening your Minecraft, If you need help ASK nicely to one of the ranks to help you, If Dante is busy DON'T BOTHER HIM he has a job to do so he can get what he needs to survive!

Thank you if you read the WHOLE thing, and please respect the ranks AND Dante more!

~ModWalrus
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: Not many people playing anymore D:   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 am

My name is Barrack Obama and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
giggitus

PostSubject: Re: Not many people playing anymore D:   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:52 pm

hey i totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
randomkat360

randomkat360

PostSubject: Sam made me leave.   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey guys so i agree with the fact that there are not many people anymore and I had no idea people were being so disrespectful. As far as we are discussing the loss of people on the server...... u guys lost me. I used to love the server, and everybody that played on it, and then theres sam (pokechimpons). He's the reason I don't play on the server anymore. After repetitively calling me a slut, whore etc.... he has also lied several times about some of the things i do and it's just stupid. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME! To be honest i would not be surprised if he is the reason the server is losing a bunch of players. He drove me and my friends away and chances are he'll make many others leave too. For example my friend from the new server i play on wanted to go on pvp legends to see if sam was really as horrible as i told him and he came back and told me that right when he got on sam said he was going to make his life miserable. Now maybe it's just me but after somebody said that i wouldn't really have a desire to play on the server anymore. Well that was just my opinion on things.

-Kat

Last edited by randomkat360 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer error :P)
Back to top Go down
giggitus

PostSubject: Re: Not many people playing anymore D:   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 am

hhmmmmmm I GOT AN IDEA TO GET THIS SERVER UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not many people playing anymore D:   Not many people playing anymore D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not many people playing anymore D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Discussion-
Jump to: