PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
modman4

IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) Empty
PostSubject: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm

FUCKING AGENT BLADES SAM ARE FUCKING HARRASSING ME THOMPSON REDCROME DORK AND ZLGALAXY. AND SAM TOLD ME TO GO KILL MYSELF AND THAT IS PAINFUL TO HEAR BECAUSE MY FATHER COMITTED SUICIDE AND AGENT THINKS ITS FUNNY TO HARRASS US ALL AND SAME WITH FUCKING BLADES WHO ABUSES HER FUCKING POWER.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 pm

modman4 wrote:
FUCKING AGENT BLADES SAM ARE FUCKING HARRASSING ME THOMPSON REDCROME DORK AND ZLGALAXY. AND SAM TOLD ME TO GO KILL MYSELF AND THAT IS PAINFUL TO HEAR BECAUSE MY FATHER COMITTED SUICIDE AND AGENT THINKS ITS FUNNY TO HARRASS US ALL AND SAME WITH FUCKING BLADES WHO ABUSES HER FUCKING POWER.

<-- Did nothing to provoke this, and its not worth a game to kill yourself over a game brp <3
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 am

seriously modman that bullshit... our dad is dead yout really think we would say something thaqt hurtful to other people? it amazes me the bullshit you come up with every day and i seriously hope you arent put up with much longer
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Screenies? if not this still isnt something bannable. But it is in poor taste and only makes the person look like a major ass wipe.

if you give me a date and A unique word that was said Ill post the whole conversation here.
Back to top Go down
modman4

PostSubject: Agent had nothing to do with it   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Agent did not provoke me but someone told me to go kill myself and I dont remember who said it and zama this does not involve you
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 pm

modman4 wrote:
Agent did not provoke me but someone told me to go kill myself and I dont remember who said it and zama this does not involve you

what do you have against my brother?
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

uh yea it kinda does cuz you are on my little brother for bullshit. I think someone would remember the name of someone who said something like that... it's horrible to say but in this case obviously wasn't true.

Also, INTERESTING NOTE: you said sam told you to do it in your first post and now you "forgot" who said it? im confused?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)   IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT STAFF (Besides wicked treby dante devil coby, and zulthorne)
Page 1 of 1