PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Long Ass Rant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

My Long Ass Rant Empty
PostSubject: My Long Ass Rant   My Long Ass Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

What I hate is setting up all this fun stuff, and busting my ass to keep this server interesting and fresh, trying to make most of you happy and solving all your problems only to see that no one uses what I make, or cares that im busy, you guys will ask me hundreds of questions even when im literally answering them before your eyes. But I tolerate all that. Do I do it for money? Fuck no. Do I do it because I like to? no. Do I do it to get votes or be popular? no and no. I do it because I respect you guys. Because I am done playing minecraft. I was done 5 months ago when I started hosting. I no longer play. I maintain. I administrate. Because thats what im good at. Imma go rest now, have fun.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

My Long Ass Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Ass Rant   My Long Ass Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm

i understand your pain from the people complaining, and i know it gets annoying. all the people do is bitch, bitch, and bitch some more, we all love you but its just those points where the players become annoying to the point you just wanna shut them up. just know this, I Am With You 100% if you ever need something done just ask me and I will try to do my best to solve the problem.

~Kris
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

My Long Ass Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Ass Rant   My Long Ass Rant I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks man, glad to know someone understands Smile
Back to top Go down
modman4

My Long Ass Rant Empty
PostSubject: yes   My Long Ass Rant I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

I agree with Dante everyone complains about everything and wont let dante do what he NEEDS to do so you can have that shit. As far as I'm concerned noone that i have seen has said thank you to dante for the important shit like running this server. So everyone cut the little problems and wants and deal with what you got now and be happy or dont play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Long Ass Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Ass Rant   My Long Ass Rant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Long Ass Rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Messages from Dante :: Messages-
Jump to: