PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yum's app for officer :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yumfries111

Yum's app for officer :3 Empty
PostSubject: Yum's app for officer :3   Yum's app for officer :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:10 pm

#1 Name: IGN:yumfries111 IRL: James

#2 Age: 15 (but i like to mess with some ppl and say im 22 Razz, tho i did not think it would og this long lol)

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft? 4 1/2 years

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends? 4 1/2 months (so says dante Razz)

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? yes me and some friends use to run a server called New Earth (you can youtube it) it was a pretty well run server Very Happy

#6 Do you know how factions works? yes, about 1/2 the time i have been playing minecraft i was on faction servers,so i know my way around it pretty well :3

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? I do not have a mike at this moment but i am expecting to get one soon but if i need it right then and there i will borrow my fathers mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: Yum's app for officer :3   Yum's app for officer :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm

missing the sentinces but................

GO GO GO GO GO YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU CAN DO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Re: Yum's app for officer :3   Yum's app for officer :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

YEAH YUM FTW WOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum's app for officer :3   Yum's app for officer :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yum's app for officer :3
Page 1 of 1