PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CJ'S Application For Officer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJstyles

CJ'S Application For Officer Empty
PostSubject: CJ'S Application For Officer   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

#1 Name: Cameron Johnson IGN- CJstyles

#2 Age: 13 July 1, 1999

#3 How long have you been playing minecraft?
I started playing Minecraft since the end of 1.2.4 so overall i have been playing for around 4 months.
#4 How long have you been playing on Pvplegends?
About 3 months

#5 Have you ever held any staff positions on other servers?
Yes I am CO-owner of the Up coming RPG server The Realm of Eldaria, and i own a Tekkit minecraft server, LiveCraft which is a survival server and has around 30-40 members

#6 Do you know how factions work? Yes, a player can create or join a faction which can gain or lose power depending on the players skills. Usually factions will have their own bases which are private to only the players in the faction. Their are three ranks in a faction Admin(owner), Moderator and a regular member. If a faction with a higher power than another faction finds another factions base they are able to claim over their land and take all of their possessions.

#7 Do you have a Microphone? If so a Skype or Ventrillo? Yes I have a Skype cjstyles412

Write 4-5 Sentences Why you think you deserve the Privileges of Offcer.

I think I deserve Officer because I have been very loyal to the players of the server and i feel that I can be a huge help to the server. I am very considerate of peoples opinions and i will always take their opinions and complaint into mind. I also am helping out as a member of the Build Team on the server to help build the new spawn and help with other builds on the server. I am also planning to donate 15-30 dollars to the server. Also, i have done lots on the Buildteam for this server i have: Built Dante a Penis, Built a new Shop, Help Build Spawn, Built the MA, Built many airships, and i'm currently helping make another arena. If i am given Moderator of the server i will help out as much as i can and contribute all i can to the server.
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: CJ'S Application For Officer   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm

WOOOOOOHOOOOO GOO GO GO GO GO GO CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
~ModWalrus
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Cj deserves it   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 pm

He is always on constantly helping and building to do whatever he can for the server, he is a loyal player, and having been fellow staff with him on The Realm Of Eldaria he is loyal as staff just as well. GO CJ!
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: CJ'S Application For Officer   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

he is a cool person from what i have seen and he seems to be very deserving of the rank Very Happy gl CJ Smile
Back to top Go down
crazypotato3
Redstone Engineer
Redstone Engineer

PostSubject: mehhe yes   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 pm

me thinks he deserves the rank...i should apply too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ'S Application For Officer   CJ'S Application For Officer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CJ'S Application For Officer
Page 1 of 1