PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZamaZero's application

Go down 
+2
agentsnype97
ZamaZero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZamaZero

ZamaZero's application Empty
PostSubject: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

#1 Name: Kaz (ZamaZero ~Kaz)

#2 Age: 16

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft?: for about 1 1/2 years now.

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends?: A few weeks.

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?: Yes, I have been a mod, almost admin on a tekkit server. *Edit: But later quit to lose of interest in that server.*

#6 Do you know how factions works?: Yes. I have played many factions servers and enjoy them the most.

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? Yes. Skype, 'kaz.teh.sheep.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty mature and know how to handle tough situations. I really enjoy this server and would like to help out however I can. I am an active player so I will be able to help out a lot. I am pretty good with people and I know I am capable of this job if I am given the chance. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your consideration, Kaz Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by ZamaZero on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 pm

he deserves it hes loyal to me and my faction. i know him personaly (hes my bro) hes always helping us arround, so i think he should get it
Back to top Go down
wickedgrass

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 pm

He deserves it i've played on a few servers with him he's very loyal to everyone. I know he would never abuse his powers. He's been playing the server alot here lately.

-WickedGrass
(DIllon)
Back to top Go down
docterpro

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I think he should a rank because he is always helping. When someone was kick without warning he told the person who kicked the player that you need to give warnings. He helps me ALOT with things like say i dont know if one think is a rule id ask him and he'd say yes or no. Another point is he knows the rules very well. Kaz(Zamazero) has been welcoming people into the server helping them with rules or other things, he is very polite also would be a Awesome Officer and a Better Mod.
-Docterpro
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I hope more people write on my app Very Happy i really want to be able to help the server out Smile
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Yes.   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I think you very well deserve this rank as well as a few others, You are always helping when on, reasonable, and loyal! GO ZAMA!
Back to top Go down
docterpro

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm

ZamaZero wrote:
#1 Name: Kaz (ZamaZero ~Kaz)

#2 Age: 16

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft?: for about 1 1/2 years now.

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends?: A few weeks.

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?: Yes, I have been a mod, almost admin on a tekkit server.

#6 Do you know how factions works?: Yes. I have played many factions servers and enjoy them the most.

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? Yes. Skype, 'kaz.teh.sheep.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty mature and know how to handle tough situations. I really enjoy this server and would like to help out however I can. I am an active player so I will be able to help out a lot. I am pretty good with people and I know I am capable of this job if I am given the chance. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your consideration, Kaz Like a Star @ heaven
at the part where he says almost admin on a tekkit server we were on the same server. But we quit.
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 am

*fixed, thnx for pointing out a mistake Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
CJstyles

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO Zama is a great and respectful and trustfull player on the server.... HE SHOULD GET IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZamaZero's application   ZamaZero's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZamaZero's application
Page 1 of 1