PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application for officer :D

Go down 
+4
plaxter21
pokechimppons
Dant35tra5t
ManiiaC_Miichael
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ManiiaC_Miichael

New Application for officer :D Empty
PostSubject: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:44 pm

#1 Name: Michael Chen IGN- ManiiaC_Miichael

#2 Age: 15 April 1997

#3 How long have you been playing minecraft?
I played alpha in school with some friends in the early days, then stopped and started playing around Beta 1.6

#4 How long have you been playing on Pvplegends?
About 1 1/2 months

#5 Have you ever held any staff positions on other servers?
Yes I am CO-owner of the Up coming RPG server The Realm of Eldaria, and Co owner on V2 Minecraft. im also a Sponsor on the FyreUK server and a Team Builder on Mithrintia.

#6 Do you know how factions work? Yes a player can create a faction or join a faction depending on a invite or the faction being open and claim land and take over other factions for more power.

#7 Do you have a Microphone? If so a Skype or Ventrillo? Yes I have a skype michael.chen.2026

Write 4-5 Sentences Why you think you deserve the Privileges of Offcer.

I think I deserve Officer because I have brought many people on this server, including CJstyles, KJstyles, XpredatorX10, wongru55405, Bobalini, and Crazypotato3. Another reason is because I can help fix the problems of hacking, Spawnkilling, and Mods Abusing power, for example the faction PIKA was disbanded by a Mod, because the mod just wanted the loot, I am a frequent player so i can help out players, and i can help build on the server as i am a sponsor on FyreUK. Me and the community of the server want to rid the Corruption of the server and clean it up for more players and a better server. Thank you for reading Very Happy (Currently Leader and Founder of Sanctum)

Last edited by ManiiaC_Miichael on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Good app. now get recommendations from players.
Back to top Go down
pokechimppons

PostSubject: Michael is awesome.   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

He should definitely be an officer. He's nice to everyone and knows the game very well. if anyone should be an officer, it should be Michael.
Back to top Go down
plaxter21

PostSubject: I recomend him   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 pm

I have come to trust maniiac very well i think he is a responsible and good player.... i think he would make a good staff position as officer so he can protect the server since he is on a lot.
Back to top Go down
CJstyles

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 pm

I've know ManiiaC for a good amount a time now and i can assure you that he would be a great staff member in the server. He is very fair and allows people to speak their mind and he will take their ideas into consideration.
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 am

I see him as a pretty good person to people. he is pretty cool at times but I would be lying to say all good things when it isnt true. he is sometimes offensive to players (a lot today) but I do believe he can get over that and be the officer everyone needs him to be and he an really do a great job Very Happy good luck!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah True, But im only disrespectful to Non Ranking People i dont like, Most of the time its just because they did something to me and the past and I want to Troll them, Like NNJA scammed me for A ton of money so i dont Really Like him... Thanks For Replying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 pm

I VOTE YOU FOR OFFICERRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GOGOGO GOGO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Back to top Go down
XpredatorX10

XpredatorX10

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Youwould be a great officer and.......yea *disappears in smoke*
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Congrats!!   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application for officer :D   New Application for officer :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application for officer :D
Page 1 of 1