PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm attempting to appeal my ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZamaZero

I'm attempting to appeal my ban Empty
PostSubject: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:10 pm

I know why I was banned and won't make up any bs about it. But I really liked the server and I lost my cool when I did what I did. It was a situation where I really shouldn't have said anything because it had nothing to do with me. I am truly sorry for my actions. Even though I might not be allowed back for the bad things I have done, I thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Zulthorne

Zulthorne

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 pm

This may seem like a bit of a fail, but I'm only human. I actually forgot why you were banned and I tried looking up the reason you were banned and that didn't help, could you post why you were banned? This is a great ban appeal, and I'm sure you'll be unbanned as soon as we know why you were banned.
Back to top Go down
https://pvplegends.editboard.com
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm

I was banned for telling off the server (i guess that's how i can put it...) when I was mad. I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 am

Can I get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Appeal Accepted you were banned for too long thanks to Mcbans effing up and lack of access to your ban from the admins. Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 pm

thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm attempting to appeal my ban   I'm attempting to appeal my ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm attempting to appeal my ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Complaints, Appeals, Evidence :: Banned?-
Jump to: