PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agentsnype97's mod app :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

Agentsnype97's mod app :3 Empty
PostSubject: Agentsnype97's mod app :3   Agentsnype97's mod app :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 pm

#1) my name is Kris Aufmann

#2) my age is: 14

#3) I've played Minecraft since last October

#4) i have played this server for about a month now (i don't keep track cuz ima noob)

#5) i have had op on different servers yes, and hoping to be another one Smile

#6) yes i know a lot about factions i personally i love the plug in its a very good one

#7) yes i have a Skype but my mic is built into my computer so you can barley hear me (Skype name krisaufmann)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-5 sentences:

i think i deserve it because i am loyal to the server and help A LOT of people out. from donating money to helping them build their plots, if you ask anyone they will say that i am a good player on this server. i constantly check up on the server to make sure people are doing the good thing. i know a lot of people on this server (stock, wicked, randomkat, mkdancer and many more. i know how to get a good troll in here and there but i don't wanna sound like a bad person for the job. i can make people laugh and joke but some people take this game to serious and i try to make them open up to everyone. when i started i was stockcords pet but then i went on my own and became a known person in this server which is a good thing. so i hope i get the job and if i dont it wont affect me at all.

-Agentsnype97(kris)
Back to top Go down
Dant35tra5t
Dante
Dante
Dant35tra5t

Agentsnype97's mod app :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agentsnype97's mod app :3   Agentsnype97's mod app :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Accepted as officer kris. congrats I have seen you help a great deal on the server and I believe you deserve it.
Back to top Go down

Agentsnype97's mod app :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Applications :: Apply for moderator here!-
Jump to: