PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zul Banned for "not liking me"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
docterpro

Zul Banned for "not liking me" Empty
PostSubject: Zul Banned for "not liking me"   Zul Banned for "not liking me" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

After being killed by x_bladeonly i complained that she had hacks and when i told zul he said "ill look into it" by then i said "she killed me after i had blocks in MY land and wasn't claimable because she killed me instantly past the blocks!" and was kicked for caps after someone kept saying you were claimable when i had 20+ power and only 12 land so how did i get claimed? then sigily or w/e his name is tped into my house without us accepting then tped x_bladeonly into the house and teleport out of enemy land. Later i asked zul to ban "kate" aka x_bladeonly and he replied no i dont like you so i said i dont care you need to look at this because my faction lost stuff because they are hacking. Then got banned. So i think i got banned for "not being liked by zul" how does that work?
-docterpro
Back to top Go down
randomkat360

randomkat360

PostSubject: Re: Zul Banned for "not liking me"   Zul Banned for "not liking me" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 pm

listen i get your frustration but you cant say zul banned you for not liking you because zul is not that judgmental. he wouldn't just ban you for no reason so you might want to actually think about why you got banned because i'm positive him "not liking you" is defiantly not it.
Back to top Go down
Zulthorne

Zulthorne

PostSubject: Re: Zul Banned for "not liking me"   Zul Banned for "not liking me" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Actually, you were banned for disrespecting staff, caps and trying to get innocent players banned. x_bladesonly is banned now, but before she was banned, the other player who tp'd to you, /ptp'd to you, which means they found your party and was able to tp to you without needing a tpa accept. I never said I banned you because I don't like you, you can even look up the ban reason online. If you'd like to be unbanned, I'd suggest sending in a ban appeal, if it's a good one, you'll most likely be unbanned :)
Back to top Go down
https://pvplegends.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zul Banned for "not liking me"   Zul Banned for "not liking me" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zul Banned for "not liking me"
Page 1 of 1