PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZamaZero

PostSubject: x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Kate (bladesonly) is seriously cheating and even broke through our claimed land when we had max power... Other admins were even saying he was popping up on NoCheat... then we (docterpro and I) finally had enough and brought it up to zul. of course he didnt listen, just said it was a raid then starting being an ass to docterpro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nukestar

PostSubject: Re: x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 am

Zul is awesome.
Thanks for your time. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zulthorne

PostSubject: Re: x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

[quote="ZamaZero"]Kate (bladesonly) is seriously cheating and even broke through our claimed land when we had max power... Other admins were even saying he was popping up on NoCheat... then we (docterpro and I) finally had enough and brought it up to zul. of course he didnt listen, just said it was a raid then starting being an ass to docterpro. [/quote]

x_bladesonly has no cheats of any kind, she is banned however for killing in spawn plots multiple times, but she was able tp ptp to you which means there was no need of a tpa accept on your part, I listen to reason, but when a player comes to me with all caps and raging at me, I will not tolerate it, I assure you I am not a bad admin, you can ask any other player that plays here, also, there are only 2 admins, Rob and I, so "Other Admins" is a lie. No cheat is also a very buggy plugin, it sometimes confuses bad connection, with hacks/mods. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm only doing my job. -Zulthorne
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://PvpLegends.Editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin   

Back to top Go down

x_bladesonly is cheating/zul is a bad admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Complaints, Appeals, Evidence :: Complaints-
Jump to: