PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheRogueHunter's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRogue

TheRogueHunter's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: TheRogueHunter's Mod Application   TheRogueHunter's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 pm

#1 Name: TheRogueHunter. In real life its Kenny

#2 Age: I'm 19 years old

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft? I have been playing on Minecraft since 1.6. I'm not sure how long that is but its pretty long.

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends? I guess about 3-4 weeks now.

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? I am currently holding the position of Guard on another pvp server. This gave me the power to /ban /tempban /warn /kick and /mute.

#6 Do you know how factions works? Very very well. I only ever play on faction servers.

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? I have a microphone and I have skype but I would love if this server got TeamSpeak because it doesn't affect lag in anyway.

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges

I think i should be made moderator because I have plenty of experience with many responsibilities on different servers as I have mentioned above. also because I have become very fond of this server and I try to play on it every day. I have also helped out on this server already, I gave another mod the list of exact IGN's that were duplicating items and destroying spawn which he then was able to give to the admin and get him to ban them.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

PostSubject: EDIT   TheRogueHunter's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the server on which I am Guard can hold 150 players and there are at least 50-100 players on it at all times.

Also, If the question "Do you know how factions work?" was asking me to describe my understanding of them then here it is:

A faction is kind of like a team. You can make your own faction, invite players to it or join someone's. A faction has max power base on the amount of players in it and it has a current power base on the power of individual players in the faction. You can only claim as much land as you power permits you to.

If you are attacking another faction you have to kill their players enough times to get their current power number below their land number. One player in a faction can lose up to 20 power i.e. -10/10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheRogueHunter's Mod Application   TheRogueHunter's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://pvplegends.editboard.com
TheRogueHunter

TheRogueHunter

PostSubject: Re: TheRogueHunter's Mod Application   TheRogueHunter's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 am

Very Happy Thanks Man! Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheRogueHunter's Mod Application   TheRogueHunter's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheRogueHunter's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1