PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AGENTSNYPE and Blades

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
modman4

AGENTSNYPE and Blades Empty
PostSubject: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Agentsnype and blades have been abusing their power and banning for wrong reasons and I seriously am pissed off at thihs abuse they make alligations towards every single fucking person that shopws up on npc
Back to top Go down
ManiiaC_Miichael

PostSubject: Re: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 pm

You show up on NCP for a reason EX: Crazypotato logged online behind dork, INSTANTLY gets hit, and shows up on Agents NCP
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

modman4 wrote:
Agentsnype and blades have been abusing their power and banning for wrong reasons and I seriously am pissed off at thihs abuse they make alligations towards every single fucking person that shopws up on npc

1. i didn't kick one person...
2. stop fucking complaining about people kicking you when you start all the shit
3. stop hacking it wouldn't come up
Back to top Go down
crazypotato3
Redstone Engineer
Redstone Engineer

PostSubject: Re: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 pm

your the one mass banning staff, including those higher than you
Back to top Go down
XpredatorX10

XpredatorX10

PostSubject: Re: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:49 am

Yea,Really...stop the hacking bro its pissing me off and thats to all your friends mod and you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGENTSNYPE and Blades   AGENTSNYPE and Blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AGENTSNYPE and Blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Complaints, Appeals, Evidence :: Complaints-
Jump to: