PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CJ's New Officer App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJstyles

CJ's New Officer App Empty
PostSubject: CJ's New Officer App   CJ's New Officer App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm

#1 Name: Cameron Johnson IGN- CJstyles

#2 Age: 13 July 1, 1999

#3 How long have you been playing minecraft?
I started playing Minecraft since the end of 1.2.4 so overall i have been playing for around 6 months.

#4 How long have you been playing on Pvplegends?
About 3-4 months

#5 Have you ever held any staff positions on other servers?
Yes I am CO-owner of the Up coming RPG server The Realm of Eldaria, and i owned a Tekkit minecraft server, LiveCraft which is a survival server and had around 30-40 members.

#6 Do you know how factions work? Yes, a player can create or join a faction which can gain or lose power depending on the players skills. Usually factions will have their own bases which are private to only the players in the faction. Their are three ranks in a faction Admin(owner), Moderator and a regular member. If a faction with a higher power than another faction finds another factions base they are able to claim over their land and take all of their possessions.

#7 Do you have a Microphone? If so a Skype or Ventrillo? Yes I have a Skype cjstyles412

Write 4-5 Sentences Why you think you deserve the Privileges of Officer.

I think I deserve Officer because I am Always Doing whatever i can to help out Dante and the Server and Players overall. I also can handle players and their annoying complaints as Being Manager of Build_Team i have already experienced some of that. I have also advertised for this server in a pretty HARDCORE way, i went on other servers and advertised and have been banned from a few. I am also very technologically advanced and can help with those certain things (even though that isn't an officer responsibility). I will also reduce the amount of hacking, spawn killing, pvp logging, and power abuse from other staff. OVERALL, i can clean up the server and get rid of all the corruption and make the community alot better for all the players.Thanks for your Consideration, STAY COOL!! afro
Back to top Go down
agentsnype97
agentsnype97

PostSubject: Re: CJ's New Officer App   CJ's New Officer App I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

All replies under mine don't count, Furthermore u will get it!
Back to top Go down
yumfries111

PostSubject: CJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ   CJ's New Officer App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 pm

GOGOGOGOGO CVAJJ Razz
VOTE FOR HIM OR I WILL PEE IN YOUR MOUTH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ZamaZero

PostSubject: Re: CJ's New Officer App   CJ's New Officer App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

LOL

...ooopps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ's New Officer App   CJ's New Officer App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CJ's New Officer App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvP Legends! :: Applications :: Apply for moderator here!-