PvP Legends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP legends, is a pvp based minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kafe23's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kafe1

Kafe23's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Kafe23's Mod Application   Kafe23's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 pm

#1 Name: Frankie Chinchilla

#2 Age: 15

#3 How long have you been playing on Minecraft? 6 Months

#4 How long have you been playing on pvplegends? 2 Months

#5 have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? I Am An Admin On MattCrafts Server. He Trusts Me.

#6 Do you know how factions works? You Create Groups That Can Ally Or Enemy Each other. Raiding Is Involved.

#7 Do you have a microphone? if so do you have skype or ventrilo? Yes, I Have Skype

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of Moderator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Think I Should Be Moderator Because, I Really Like Helping Around This Server. I Go On A Lot On This Server Because I Like The Staff And Treb. He Is A Great Owner And I Would Do Anything To Keep This Server Up. So, Mod Will Really Get Me More Respect Around The Server. And If There Is Any Trouble Going On, Im There. I Have Good Experience At Being Mod. Being Mod Will Also Help Treb To Trust Me More. Moderator Is A Good Fit For Me.
Back to top Go down

Kafe23's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1